Application for Patron Membership
We are very grateful for the financial patronage of our work by people, associations, and organizations that are backing our values and goals.
To become a patron of Psychologists / Psychotherapists for Future e.V., please send an e-mail with your name, address, and phone no. to our Board of Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board of Directors will review your application, contact you in case of questions regarding your membership, and inform you about their decision. After a positive decision, your Patron Membership starts with receipt of your first donation.
With your Patron Membership you increase our planning ability regarding our financial means. This helps us to more effectively promote climate protection and the role of psychological aspects of the climate crisis, and to support our society’s ability to face up to the challenge.
- We support climate activists and groups with counseling, workshops, coaching, facilitation, mediation, and local support.
- We organize and take part in talks, conferences, workshops, seminars, and academic events on climate psychology.
- We are publicizing findings from climate psychology in the media.
- We are publishing specialized books and leaflets.
- Private individuals can donate at their discretion, depending on their means.
- Members of our association (Voluntary Members and Supporting Members) can additionally become patrons as well.
- If you would like to become a patron as a juristic person, we require a confirmation by a legal representative. Please send this to our Board of Directors, either by e-mail or by mail to:
Psychologists / Psychotherapists for Future e.V.
We are registered as a charitable nonprofit association (confirmed by the Local District Court Mainz) and donations to us are tax-deductible in Germany. We issue annual donation receipts for the tax authorities accordingly. If you are subject to taxation outside of Germany, please contact your national tax authorities to check if donations to us are tax-deductible for you as well.
As patron you will receive regular information about our work and application of funds. Please feel free to contact our Board of Directors to discuss ideas and opportunities.
Currently, we offer two options for donations:
- You can transfer your donation regularly to our bank account or
- you can use our donation tool to set up recurrent donations via SEPA direct debit mandate.
Our account details are:
Account holder: Psychologists / Psychotherapists for Future e.V.
Bank: GLS Bank
IBAN: DE09 4306 0967 1250 1611 00
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions: email@example.com.